Thread: Greetings To You All!

Default Greetings To You All!

Hello!

Well, i guess you can tell im new here. I was brought here by a quick google search about map making congrats on being the most referenced and selected forum! :O hahaha anyway. Each summer i take the time to learn a new program, and this summer i decided lets learn Photoshop or an equivalent. I decided to stick with Photoshop after attempting to go through a few different programs and their tutorials. It seemed to me that there were a lot more tutorials for Photoshop then others, so learning material is expansive and was a little easier for me.

Anyway, i am a student, and like i said, i take each summer to learn a different program ranging from programming to photography software.

Hopefully these next 3 months will be very engaging and fun. I am very excited, and i hope you all follow me along in my journey. I will be posting my first finished map tutorial very soon. I will link it here if anyone is interested to see it. I love fantasy and what catches my eyes right now is the fantasy overland maps, so most of my maps will probably be those for now.

Link to my main mapping thread and works is RIGHT HERE.

Thanks for reading,
    Bru
    Last edited by bruixen; 05-19-2012 at 11:27 PM.

Welcome to the Guild Bruixen!

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

Welcome aboard!