Thread: Hai.

Post Hai.

'Ello.

The name's Zora, or Fluffy. I'm a fantasy writer and I love making maps and creating new worlds, and I found this place while looking up tutorials in deviantART.

TO THE TUTORIALS! *Charges off happily*

Welcome to the group!
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Thanks!

Welcome fluffysilver! (I had a hamster called fluffy dumpling once). Hope you learn lots from the tutorials, post up a few of your own if you're minded and don't forget to post up lots of maps!

If you are a fantasy writer, check out our guild ally, Plotstorming, whose site you can jump to from the 'Fantaseum Alliance' drop down menu on the top bar.

Welcome to the Guild Fluffy! You just can't say that without cracking a smile.

As ravs said do make sure to check out our Alliance members and feel free to post to your heart's content even if it is just lots of questions.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Hi, Fluffy, and welcome! Always thrilled to have more writers here. As others have said, please post many maps as well as add your expertise to others' efforts.

Welcome!

(PS: Ravs, I wouldn't tell that "Fluffy Dumpling" story too often--it kind of scares me )
    Don
    My gallery is here
    __________________________________________________ _______
    "Keep your mind in hell, but despair not." --Saint Silouan [1866-1938]

My in-laws play a "game" where they see who can stuff the most marshmallows into their mouth and still be able to say "fluffy bunnies"...

Oh yeah, and "hi!" Fluffysilver....(a reference to clouds and lining?)

-Rob A>

Fluffysilver - Welcome to the best fantasy mapping resource on the internet! We hope that you enjoy your stay.