Thread: Would appreciate a map (Already sketched out)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Would appreciate a map (Already sketched out)

Hello CG!

I so humbly request anyone with some skill and free time to take me up on my request. If anyone could pull off something in your free time then it would be hugely appreciated.

I already have an extensively detailed rough sketch map so most of the hard work (I hope) is already done. I will attach both my sketch and the style map I would like to have. Basically I would like the lone mountain of High Rehngaard to be scrapped (the shadowing is backwards anyway) and the "Caogoroth Marshes" to be scrapped as well. I would enjoy the mountains being smaller and less dominating and if you could make the northern parts more icy looking/ white and cold like this "Lorelands" map that would be great.

Again I hope someone is able to do this for me and anywhere my map is posted you will be be given part credit + a link to your profile here. As well in the off chance I ever get published I would be more than willing to discuss publication rights with you.

Thanks again for the considerations and if you have any questions you can reply back and I check my e-mail (here and web) every day.

Thanks!

SKETCH: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scan.jpg 
Views:	245 
Size:	563.2 KB 
ID:	45016

STYLE: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lorelands_06_small.jpg 
Views:	206 
Size:	2.25 MB 
ID:	45010
    Last edited by letsgoheat; 05-22-2012 at 04:46 PM.