Thread: Salutations and Salivations!

Guild Novice

Post Salutations and Salivations!

Hello, there.

I've run into this forum too many times during my searches to remain someone who only peeks at what a non-member can see. Since introducing oneself seems to be the standard, allow me to participate!

I am a freelance web developer and graphic designer with a pug in Portland, Oregon; not exactly an endangered species. When I can manage to put the code down, I can be found playing video games or attempting to write. By attempting to write, I mean that these days I'm either staring at my wiki pages or Illustrator.

My most recent project is a revised world map for the story I'm writing. Currently, I'm working on making the mountains be less offensive, and have been endeavoring to make my own graphic styles so I can apply this to future projects.

Guild Adept Facebook Connected

Welcome to the forum!

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

Welcome aboard! Sounds like you'll fit right in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, another Oregonian joins the ranks! I'm originally from Sandy, and spent several years in Corvallis. Anyway, welcome aboard.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Guild Novice

Quote Originally Posted by arsheesh View Post
    Yes, another Oregonian joins the ranks! I'm originally from Sandy, and spent several years in Corvallis. Anyway, welcome aboard.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh
    Hah! I only thought to put my location because someone else had in their welcome thread. Amusingly enough, they were also in Oregon. Do you miss it?

I do! Of course, it's not so bad now that I'm in New Zealand, but before that I spent the last 5 years in north Orange County CA. No offense to anyone reading this whose from that area, but I'm convinced that the place is described in Dante's Inferno. I missed the rain, and the color green. Anyway, hope to be back in P-town someday soon.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh