Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Assault On Nightwyrm Fortress Encounter Maps

God I wish I knew about this site sooner. Everything looks so good!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jacktannery View Post
    Sure; I'll email you - I'd advise you to remove your email from this public forum (or at least disguise it) so you don't get flooded with spam.
    Hi,

I absolutely adore your maps and I too would be interested in the non-encounter areas if you have them and would be willing to provide them.

Best,

Eric

awesome maps

Thanks Grayfox211

Quote Originally Posted by EricVdW View Post
    Hi,

I absolutely adore your maps and I too would be interested in the non-encounter areas if you have them and would be willing to provide them.

Best,

Eric
    I spoke with the previous poster (Primarch post 19) about this - he was running the Myrhdraak conversion which in fact cut out a lot of the non-encounter parts. In the end we decided to make the main set-pieces of the Myrhdraak conversion rather than doing any of the non-encounter areas. If you want me to do non-encounter areas you can hire me if you like; I'm pretty busy but I'll certainly consider it. Send me an email at '[my username] at yahoo dot ie'.

Guild Novice

Love the color schemes! These really made my campaign pop a lot more.

Je me sens trop limité en vocabulaire pour m'exprimer ici dans la langue de Shakespeare. Jacktannery, je suis en admiration devant tes cartes. Elles sont réellement magnifiques, originales et tellement nimbées de lumière ! Tu es un véritable virtuose sur les éclairages. Sincèrement, ton sens aigu de la lumière est bluffant. Jamais je n'arriverai à faire de telles oeuvres mais j'ai le plaisir de te dire combien j'apprécie ce que tu fais. Un grand bravo ! Merci aussi
    Nyogtha
    Nyogtha
    RPG's Blog : "Le Parchemin de Nyogtha"
    http://medievalshop.com/parchemin/

Thanks drgnpnts and merci nyogtha.

Default Revisiting old material

Jacktannery,

Many thanks for these, I've just pulled some of my old 4e stuff off the shelf so that I can continue my 5e ToA campaign beyond the final battle with Acererak. Since I'm tying it in to a couple of Shadar-kai party members who have an affinity to the Raven Queen, I thought that this scenario might well help with my cobbled together extension of the story.

Then I spotted you were from Dublin town too! Greetings from Terenure.

Good work, looks nice

Default Pdf

Hi, where are the PDF's for this module, I used to see them but cannot find them anymore

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123