Thread: Greetings

Default Greetings

Hi everyone. I'm obviously new to the forums. You can all call me Dajje or Tom, either is fine. I recently bought the entire pro fantasy suite because I have an interest in World Creation and cartography. I've messed around with it some, but I'm a perfectionist and I'm hoping that I can slowly learn more and more about all of the things that will help me create very realistic worlds. By realistic of course I mean with dragons and orcs etc lol. Seriously though, my dream is to create an entire world, complete with everything that makes a world tick, from plate tectonics, to oceanic currents affecting weather patterns. I usually try to do everything by myself, but I think for this I will need to actually interface with people who know what they're talking about lol.

Hi there Tomdajje, you have come to the right place! There are allot of people here at the forums working on projects similar to yours, and several threads have been written on the topic of building realistic fantasy worlds. Also, there are tutorials here aplenty, so dive right in.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Greetings and have fun mapping.

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

Welcome to the Guild, Dajje!