Hello, people! Stumbled upon this place just a bit ago, seems pretty nifty to me.

I love maps. I've always loved maps. I've got two fantasy worlds (one for a novel in progress I tend to call the Second Worst Piece of Literature in the Entire History of the English Language, and one from an old D&D campaign) that have had parts or all mapped out one way or another. A city from the same D&D world, the start of a modern-ish (little bit in the future but not that much) city that I really, really need to map out.

But I haven't worked on any of that in some time.

Mostly I've been writing fanfics recently and I've got a pirate one I'm about to start which will take place in a world of my own invention so I decided I need to make a basic map, along with three large cities, two smaller cities, a couple of small settlements... let's see... I wrote the list down somewhere...

Eh, it'll turn up.

Thing is, I can do these things by hand which is what I've always done but without a scanner they aren't doing my readers any good LOL So mostly now I'm trying to learn to use gimp to make 'em.

Okay, I tend towards rambling so I'm gonna go ahead and end this post now with another hello:

Hello!