Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello

I'm Carlos, from Spain. First, thanks to accept me in this distinguished forum.
    I'm not a cartographer, I make historical maps as a hobby mainly. First iwith pen and paper and now with a computer. I am interested specially in the artistic facet of map-making more than the in the technique.
    I hope to share and improve here my modest knowings in the matter.

Regards to all.

Welcome to the Guild Megahercio! Well you are definitely in the right place. There are tons of map-making tutorials here that will enable you to improve your skills, and we recommend show-casing your work-in-progress maps in the appropriate forums. That way you can receive constructive criticism. Anyway, look forward to seeing your work.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Megahercio View Post
    I'm not a cartographer, I make historical maps as a hobby mainly. First iwith pen and paper and now with a computer. I am interested specially in the artistic facet of map-making more than the in the technique.
    This describes the vast majority of the rest of us, too, so you're in good company. Welcome aboard

Hello Gidde and Arsheesh

Quote Originally Posted by arsheesh View Post
    Welcome to the Guild Megahercio! Well you are definitely in the right place. There are tons of map-making tutorials here that will enable you to improve your skills, and we recommend show-casing your work-in-progress maps in the appropriate forums. That way you can receive constructive criticism. Anyway, look forward to seeing your work.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh
    I have a couple of maps to show, I hope to get the right forums. Yes, I had seen you have a vast heritage in tutorials for several programs and in good maps. Congratulations.

This describes the vast majority of the rest of us, too, so you're in good company. Welcome aboard
    Thanks very much for your wellcome. I'm sure that I am