Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Delurking... Finally! :D

Excuse me... this little map you just posted... this is awesome! Don't sell yourself short!

vorropohaiah: Nice I had it in my hands once... Couldn't force myself to leave the bookshop

Freodin: Thank you! I admit that I tend to overly criticize my work, but then... there is always place for improvement, right? I quite like this one though, otherwise I don't think that I would have shown it to you guys^^ It's the first time I managed to draw some decent mountain ranges, I was inspired by cereth's work btw, forgot to mention that. Better late then never I suppose...

Thank you cereth for your awesome work!

Professional Artist Facebook Connected Blaidd Drwg's Avatar

Wow, this is really stunning! I really love the forests, the way you can just go <make forest> by doing a simple texture and varying how dark or light it is. The cliffs and waterfall look great as well.
    It has a very dreamy feel to it, I think. It reminds me of books I have never read. <3

Quote Originally Posted by vorropohaiah View Post
    my girlfriend just ordered me a copy of the Blaeu Atlas Maior, which I'm really looking forward to leaving through.
    I'm not sure what makes me more jealous: that you have this map or that you have such an awesome girlfriend to order it for you

Well, actually, I have a reproduction of it too, with just the maps of the Low Countries. It is so insanely beautiful I'm afraid of picking it up. Because I know it will be much, much later when I finally put it down again

Guild Adept Seraphine_Harmonium's Avatar

This looks really great. You did a fantastic job with this.

Blaidd Drwg and Seraphine, thank you so much for your comments!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12