Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Scepter Tower of Spellgard

Post Scepter Tower of Spellgard

I've noticed that someone made all maps for the "Keep on the Shadowfell" and "Thunderspire labyrinth" dungeon and dragon 4e adventures. I'm currently starting the Scepter Tower of Spellgard adventure as a DM and I'v been trying, in vain, to find the maps for this adventure.

I'm definitely not a cartographer myself and was wondering if someone was working on that project?

Thank you!

I've been making them for my campaign about a week or two in advance. What exactly are you using them for? Combat maps, handouts?

I'll start cleaning things up and posting what I have.

I would be using mostly the combat maps. For the rest I'd rather leave it to the player's imagination based on my descriptions. If you started making some of those combat maps and are willing to post them, I would be most gratefull!

Thank you in advance!

I'm not sure if what I have is going to be useful for you, my current setup is to feed maps, as the players see things, to a secondary monitor so that they can transfer the necessary info to the battle mat.

This means that, for the most part, they're not at a great resolution, and they're not really "dressed".

I'm not always faithful to the original layout. If there are differences that you don't like, forgive me.

You'll also find that I cheat distances for things that aren't going to appear on the screen all at the same time. The distance between the towers of the raparts for example should be about 300', but 90% of that distance is never going to be used, so I just did a screen's worth and called it quits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	basement1.jpg 
Views:	523 
Size:	325.9 KB 
ID:	10234   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	basement2.jpg 
Views:	610 
Size:	825.2 KB 
ID:	10235   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	groundfloor.jpg 
Views:	483 
Size:	1.10 MB 
ID:	10236   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	secondfloor.jpg 
Views:	380 
Size:	1.11 MB 
ID:	10237   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thirdfloor.jpg 
Views:	459 
Size:	952.9 KB 
ID:	10238  

Here's a clean version of the ruins too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ruinsclean.jpg 
Views:	1128 
Size:	827.0 KB 
ID:	10239  

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

That looks cool. Is that CC?
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Quote Originally Posted by Ascension View Post
    That looks cool. Is that CC?
    The battle map looking ones are straight Photoshop with elements pulled in from a million different places, the larger map of the ruins is whatever WOTC used for the original with the text cleaned out and minor alterations made in Photoshop.

Post Incredible!

Nytmare, this is exactly what I was looking for. You've just made my life as a DM that much easier!!

If you have any more maps for the Catacomb and Tower areas and are willing to share them as well, that would be most appreciated.

Thanks again for your contribution, I can't insist enough on how gratefull I am

I'll upload everything I make, as I finish them.

Just to let you know, I've been using those maps for the last 3-4 games and the players really enjoyed these.

Thanks again, I'm eagerly awaiting the rest.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast