• Roan and the Sea Worg - Gamerprinter

2 5.88%
  • Six Sea Birds - rlucci

3 8.82%
  • Tender Thighs, The Captain Lies - Venardhi

7 20.59%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: April Challenge Voting!

And I think I should try to put some more work on the map itself next month... oh god I'm lazy

Also I'm pretty certain I'll buy a painting tablet pretty soon which will come handy.

Quote Originally Posted by delgondahntelius View Post
    clearly I made my puzzle to hard ... but it was interesting research
    When I started reading your hints I found myself wondering if you were playing at MIT or something. It's a very nice map, though, and well drawn.
    Bryan Ray, visual effects artist
    http://www.bryanray.name

Community Leader Facebook Connected Badger's Avatar

LOL... MIT .. that's good... I get about as close to MIT as Icarus did to the sun... but once again ... when you know the answer, or heck, created the answer... it all seems a little easier...

Thanks for the compliment on the drawing ... but honestly ... it took more time to do the research on the codes and puzzles.... developing the code and phrase than it did to draw the map itself.... I don't know what that means.. but it sounds bad... lol

Quite the contrary. If a map as pleasing as yours was done quickly and easily then that shows a real ability. Given the brain-bending nature of the code I'm not surprised that researching it took more of your time.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Badger's Avatar

says the newbie who scores a challenge compass.... oh wait... i'm a newbie too congrats btw love the map and thank you for the compliment... abilities aside, i need to extend them to learning my PS than developing masterminded ww2 codes that if it were handed to me I'd look at my DM with a straight face and say "Thanks for taking my dyslexia in to account, that was really a low blow..."

lol

Thanks for the kind words. I have to admit to some surprise over the voting, I kept waiting for things to change, particularly since there seem to be about 40-50 less votes this month than for March. I thought there might be a cadre of members who only voted at the last minute, like e-bay snipers!

Anyway, roll on next month's challenge, I say! The spur that it gives you to get something down can only be good for my development...

Congratulations to SpamValiant for winning this month's challenge, with a fantastic entry that had us all scratching our heads!

Next Month's challenge is going to be a bit special...watch this space!

Excellent SpamValiant. Great work and well deserved.

Torq
    The internet! It\'ll never catch on.

Software Used: Terranoise, Wilbur, Terragen, The Gimp, Inkscape, Mojoworld

Thanks for all the nice things that have been said. Have to admit to a certain surprise, but the small part of me that I allow to be competitive is very pleased

Not sure how to even approach May's challenge, but I'll try to come up with something...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123