Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Another practice map

Guild Apprentice Facebook Connected wynn's Avatar

Looks awesome, I really dig the style, especially those mountains and the desert. My only crit would be to make the farms more of a puzzle piece type thing instead of patchwork. So make the shapes different size, fit around each other etc.

Thanks wynn

Yeah, fields I definitely plan to work on. As I said before, the way they look now is, on the most part, due to my laziness.^^

Guild Journeyer Guild Sponsor Klaus van der Kroft's Avatar

Good Heavens, that's nice. Love the mountains!

I've always enjoyed maps that are drawn as a wholesome piece; gives an insight into what the author really wants to convey and feel much more personal.

I look forward to seeing more of it. Well done!

Thanks Klaus!

I'm too looking forward to more mapping but unfortunately at the moment I have no time to do that. I'm hoping that when my holidays begin I will immerse myself in it. Just a little over one week... Can't think about that, I'm becoming depressed... Wish I could just sit and map, and map, and map... - Enough with my little fantasy, time to come back to the real world... :/

I like the style you are developing. Hope to see more as "REALITY" permits ! Snagged for my inspiration folder. Have some Rep too.
    "Aye The skies be clear , the seas be calm and the winds be with us .....

ARGH!! but the damn compass be broken!! "

Capt. Noah Swalter Last voyage of the " Silver Crest"

Thanks! I feel honored you considered my maps worthy of your inspiration folder.^^
    My exams are almost over, so hopefully I will be able to post something this or next week. Can't wait to start mapping again!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123