Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: June 2012 entry: Muspelheim

This is coming along nicely, and the flavor-text really give it character.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Yeah, the text is a great touch; I enjoyed reading it. Makes me kinda want to switch mine back to English. Thanks for explaining how you got the effects to work, that's helpful. Reps =)

Edit: Oops. Looks like I can't give you any more reps for a while. So have another thank you!
    Last edited by Chashio; 06-20-2012 at 06:36 PM.
    Kaitlin Gray - Art, Maps, Etc | Patreon | Instagram

Guild Expert Facebook Connected vorropohaiah's Avatar

thanks
    still want to add a title, some nifty border widgets or whatnot and some more detailing though the text and planet itself are done

This looks great.

diaster! in an annoying conflict that arose between my many clouds programmes (dropbox, google drive, asus stroage) a bunch of files got deleted on my computer, including this months challenge .psd file. i still have the high-res jpg i was using for sharing pics on here, but without layers and so-on iwont be able to do the changes i wanted to (move things around to make room for the title and other detials. i might carry on but when this sort of thing happens i tend to lose all interest so this one is probably finished

Man that's a real bummer. I'm really sorry to here about that, I've experienced the loss of important files before pending due dates in an academic context and it's no picnic. Hey but you know what, you've made it this far already, it be a shame not to finish the race. Think of it as a challenge to overcome, one that calls for a bit of creativity. I've seen your work and know what you are capable of. You'll think of something.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Quote Originally Posted by arsheesh View Post
    Man that's a real bummer. I'm really sorry to here about that, I've experienced the loss of important files before pending due dates in an academic context and it's no picnic. Hey but you know what, you've made it this far already, it be a shame not to finish the race. Think of it as a challenge to overcome, one that calls for a bit of creativity. I've seen your work and know what you are capable of. You'll think of something.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh
    Thanks I figured might as well try finish it off as i can with the jpg. Might as well as i was pretty close anyway. Im calling this one finished (unless i think of something else in the next few days, that is). There were a few more things i had wanted to do, like graticules on the globe and and cool window borders for the widgets but the image is already cramped enough as it is (and maybe a bit too green - i might go back and tone down the green a bit as its somewhat overpowering at the moment.

### Latest WIP ###
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cracked planet.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	4.50 MB 
ID:	46120  

That turned out great! Nice job on the finishing touches. Good luck in the competition.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12