Thread: Just a little Self-Advertising

Mount Savage, MD, USA, North America, America, Earth, Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group.

Info Just a little Self-Advertising

As we are all creative minds here, I just would like to turn everyones attention to some Creative Wiki's

Novelas is a Wiki for writing well Novellas, it's a good place to start your work and getting critiqued and help from peers.

Conworlds Is obviously a wiki for your really big stories with lot's of info and all that.

And Conlang is for those who are linguist as well as Cartographer's.

Enjoy.
    "The Enemy's Gate Is Down" - Ender Wiggen, Ender's Game, Orson Scott Card

Software Used- ME v16, My Hands 1.0, My Brain

All Maps are either Copyright J.L.Odom and Bardic Fire Studios or under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License (Note it applies to all countries even though it's United States)

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected rpgmapmaker's Avatar

Intresting links... there is allot of usefull information to dig for

Thanks for the writing link the most as I am always looking for more resources on writing... (I am a want-to-be writer)

-Chris
    @BHfuturist Check out my Video Tutorials & Vault of Free Map Elements
    Unless otherwise stated in the post, all of my artwork is released into the Public Domain.

Post Don't forget Plot Stormers site

Don't forget the Plot Storming site - part of the Fantaseum Alliance, which cartographers' guild is a member. Look at the menu bar at top of this page to Fantaseum Alliance, click on Plot Storming - this is a community of fantasy and RPG writers guild, with monthly contests, just like here at CG. This is a great community for writers.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected rpgmapmaker's Avatar

Thanks GP! I never took note of that... man this site gets better and better amazing where an extra click or two will take you.

Long live the Alliance!!!

ok sorry about that... hehehe slightly over the top, but still thanks for the pointer.

-Chris
    @BHfuturist Check out my Video Tutorials & Vault of Free Map Elements
    Unless otherwise stated in the post, all of my artwork is released into the Public Domain.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Badger's Avatar

I ran across www.helium.com the other day ... since we are on the topic of writing links