Thread: Greetings from Utah!

Default Greetings from Utah!

Hi everyone,

i'm new here, otherwise i wouldn't be posting here. anyways, i am currently working on a custom campaign for D&D 4e, and have found it necessary - as with creating any new world - to make maps. i found this site, and figured the smart thing to do, would be to join. i have already made the basic outline for the continent, but am having trouble with elevation and foliage density, you can see what i have here. i hope that everyone here will be able to give me a hand, while amazing me with their own works - some of the maps i have seen on this site are INCREDIBLE. anyways, that's all.

Vorn.

Hi Vorn, welcome to the Guild! What I would recommend doing is posting up a WIP (in the appropriate section) and explain what you are having trouble on. First off, you'll get more people viewing it there, and second, we've had issues in the past with people linking to harmful sites, so it's best to upload all images directly. At any rate, look forward to seeing you around.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Thanks!

i will remember to upload directly - its just that the last forum i was on required that you host your own images, so i got into that habit. thanks again for the advice, i don't really know my way around the forums yet.

Vorn.

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

Welcome aboard!