Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cruise ships...in SPAAACE?

You're probably right. It most likely wasn't necessary to have them shown for the original purpose of the deckplans, if they were just for customer viewing.

It's good security as well. No sense giving criminals/terrorists a planning document.

I don't have a deck plan, but I do have an advertisement:
    Bryan Ray, visual effects artist
    http://www.bryanray.name

Nice work! Won't work for my purposes but I enjoyed watching it.
    M

Engineering decks? Mechanical support systems? How archaic. Don't you know that CosmoCruise uses the latest paint-on star drive and environmental systems? One coat of nanite matrix on the outside, and slipstream is the flip of a switch away. Glidden's best AtmoMorph Interior Latex on the interior bulkheads, and you get a nice even flow of oxynitro out, carbodiox in.

Which leaves those outmoded empty spaces free for the latest in orbital coral scuba touring - megatons of water for shielding might as well be used for something recreational, eh?

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wow, Nice video ... I don't know if you can use it but there were a cruise ship in a challenge about half a year ago or so
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

What do people use to make this kind of image? Is it vector art? Illustrator?

Quote Originally Posted by s0meguy View Post
    What do people use to make this kind of image? Is it vector art? Illustrator?
    I assume you mean the map in the first post of the thread? If so, yeah, I'd assume it was originally created in a vector-based app like Illustrator. The modified map I did was created in Photoshop...I just dropped in the map image I found on the Web and edited it.
    M

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12