Thread: Nevaria for D&D

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Default Nevaria for D&D

Hi! I'm a running a homebrew campaign for D&D 4e and I would really enjoy having a really pretty map to throw down for my characters. I have made a VERY rough sketch on Pages of the country and would share that as well as answer any other questions you might have about it. I'll attach the geographical map here, it looks like crap don't judge me thats why I'm here!

Some basic info is that it, Nevaria, is divided into six different sections, or Holts as they're called in game, I'd like a kind of geo-political map with the name of each Holt on it as well some fantasy flare on the map to make it seem genuine. I'd be uploading it to my Obsidian Portal wiki, where full credit would be given, as well as printing it out and using it at the table. Other than that I give you full rein to do whatever you think would make this awesome. If the first map turns out nicely I'd love to have you draw the world map but for right now I'm only looking for Nevaria.

I'd be willing to pay somewhere in the neighborhood of 20-35 dollars for the country map. If you're interested you can email me at lonelyethics@me.com thank you so much!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nevaria Geographical.png 
Views:	77 
Size:	101.1 KB 
ID:	45889  

First, thank you for your request!

It might be helpful if you can point out some examples of styles you like. Just so we can better determine if what you desire is something we can deliver.

Thanks
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt