Thread: Thar be Dragons!

Guild Novice

Default Thar be Dragons!

Salutations!

I followed breadcrumbs (links) from another page belonging to arsheesh and found this wonderful site. I was wondering where he had gotten all of his beautiful world maps from and how I too could make maps of such awesomeness. So here I am willing to learn and view a billion tutorials in the process. Hopefully not actually a billion.

I have gamers hungry for a campaign so time is ticking for me. Wish me luck.

Ah, I thought I recognized that screen name. Welcome to the Guild Coppermane, nice to see more Obsidian Portal representation here. Yup, I'd never worked with digital media at all before coming here, but with the help of some pretty great tutorials here and a very supportive community I learned it pretty quickly. I have now doubt that you will do the same. The tutorials are a great place to begin. Ravells also has a helpful sticky at the top of the Member's Introduction section called "A Quick-Start Guide to Fantasy Mapping" that is work looking at. Once you've begun working your way through a tutorial or two, it's a good idea to post up a WIP so as to encourage constructive feedback from the community. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Welcome to the Guild Coppermane and good luck with your mapping endeavours!

Guild Journeyer

Welcome to the Guild Coppermane. Good luck on your projects!

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

Welcome aboard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk