Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Assistance Please.

Here is what I have so far. Not finished, and I can't seem to get things exactly as done in Ascendents Tutorial 6. It is coming along but I'm struggling with the steps a bit, especially the Reef one. Which is where I'm at.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	smallmap.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	105.6 KB 
ID:	46285

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

It's tough to see that tiny of a pic. Can we see it full size? (The site allows up to a 4.7MB file, and this one is 106KB). Thanks!

On Mercator tools: I like mapping in mercator as well. I use g.projector.win (freeware from nasa you can find here) to project from a planet generator, but you can also use it just to make a blank graticule (by importing a blank white pic that's got a 2:1 ratio).

Quote Originally Posted by Gidde View Post
    It's tough to see that tiny of a pic. Can we see it full size? (The site allows up to a 4.7MB file, and this one is 106KB). Thanks!

On Mercator tools: I like mapping in mercator as well. I use g.projector.win (freeware from nasa you can find here) to project from a planet generator, but you can also use it just to make a blank graticule (by importing a blank white pic that's got a 2:1 ratio).
    Thanks. I appreciate it. Here is a larger version to look at:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MapAlathcolor.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	3.06 MB 
ID:	46447

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

Thanks! Looking good so far

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12