Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Book of Challenges

These are really great, something I'd definitely use if I ever ran d&d again. I remember this one too - Book of Challenges had a couple of fun mazes I recall.

Guild Member Facebook Connected wisemoon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I love the Book of Challenges! In fact I've been thinking about trying to adapt some of the encounters to 4E rules just because they look so darned much fun. Thanks a lot for taking on this project! I'll be following to see what more you come up with.
    This and all other posts, including image or document files created by me that are linked in a post, are copyright Megan L. Wiseman, in the current year. Permission to use granted under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License unless otherwise stated in the post.
    Please visit my blog - cartography, popular culture, and my art/design journal. Here are my finished maps!

Thank you for providing the very informative detail.
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."-Confucius
    Old map and Historic map

Very good idea indeed, and good maps! Just by coincidence I bought this old book used and have leafed through it.....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CapstanWaterTrap.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	1.18 MB 
ID:	54795

Here is my rendition of the Capstan Water Trap.

Guild Member

Nice work JDCt! I've thought about trying map some of the challenges lately, but it's on the back burner for now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12