Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kickstarter project "The Pen and the Sword: a Conceptual Sketchbook" by TheRedepic

Professional Artist Facebook Connected TheRedEpic's Avatar

Info Kickstarter project "The Pen and the Sword: a Conceptual Sketchbook" by TheRedepic

Hey Guys,

Many of you folks know me as a cartographer here on the Guild (esp. for my Pathfinder monthly maps, as well as wizards, etc.). Though i work primarily as a map artist in the industry, i also do conceptual art and illustration. I've started a Kickstarter project to get a 40 page b/w conceptual character art book of my work. The plan is so i can self publish and bring it to Gencon and sell as a sister book to my epic cartography book i put out last year. The project has been successful so far, though i'm always looking for more pledges. Here are some examples of the pages within:

I have a hell of alot of rewards for the Pledes,ffrom signed prints to character design with me one on one

Please check out my project at:
    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...y-jared-blando

Thanks so much!
    ~Jared Blando
    609 713 1914

Guild Journeyer

I'm wondering how foreigners (as me) can get a copy of the RedEpic Cartography book?

And also, for your current Kickstarter project, how much would it be to pledge for foreigners in general, if possible? (for Europe/France)

Hey man,

Thsnks for your interest in my work! Well as a foreigner, you are able to pledge to the kickstarter project, though add another 10-15$ for shipping. A pledge of 75$ woukd get you both books and a bunch of prints etc. If you dont wish to pledge but want both books, you will have to wait forvthe kickstarter project to finish, and then i could ship you the two for around 55$ with shipping. Does that answer you question?

-Jared

Professional Artist Facebook Connected Schwarzkreuz's Avatar

Hi Jared,

I would Be also very interested in the Book only deal, for shiping to Germany.
    Best wishes for your KS.

Ok, well which would you want? the Pen and the sword or the Epic Cartography book? I have them now so i could ship them if you want to pay paypal That goes for anybody else who wants to buy one. Of course you'd have to pay shipping, but i wouldn't mind sending them overseas!

Guild Journeyer

Thanks for your answer Jared!

I'm really interested in your Epic Cartography book. So how much would it cost to have you ship it to France?

Hey Depassage,

I'd probably say 10-15 dollars? I'm not totally sure, but that's probably around what it would be. With the book, the total with shipping would be about 30-35 USD. I'd say 35$ to be sure

~J

Professional Artist Facebook Connected Schwarzkreuz's Avatar

this sounds good for me, but i will be able to buy it next monrh after i moved to a new city, thanks for your offer

Guild Journeyer

Great! I'll be very glad to lay my hand and eyes on one of these...

Do you have a paypal account?

@Depassage
    Yessir, its jblando@theredepic.com

What is your address in France?

@Schwarzkreuz: Hit me back when you get a chance, i'd be happy to send out any of the books when you get a chance
    Thanks!
    ~Jared

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast