Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Please, i need a 2 floor tower

Glad you like it Rossik - I'll add the stairs and chimneys to the tower map soonish. I don't have a portfolio to link to - I'm not that professional.

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rossik View Post
    wow...i mean...WOW!!!

awesome work, my friend! love the lights and the "feeling" of cold stone. this is so nice, thanks a lot!
    just the 3rd floor (with the smoke holes) and we are done

do you have a showcase (is that how its called of your work, so i can link it to the pdf?
    I would second rossik's opinion. And suggest that you at least think about setting up a blog or site somewhere that features all your awesome work
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Top floor complete - I'm afraid I'm not very good at smoke. I tried to give the impression of shadows from clouds but not sure if I succeeded.

I'll repost the three finished maps:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tower 1(yellow).jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	1,014.9 KB 
ID:	48653 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tower 2 (next floor).jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	771.4 KB 
ID:	48654 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tower 2 (top floor).jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	670.3 KB 
ID:	48655

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I think this really looks great. I especially like the smoke effects (maybe it could be a bit heavier?) Also the cloud shadows are a nice touch as well.
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Awesome...there are a lot of free blog sites out there. I set up one with wordpress very easily. (I have no plans on being professional with map stuff myself, but I like having a spot of my own).
    *Most of my Maps can be seen in full resolution on my blog*

*I've made some of my maps into full adventures available for download at DriveThruRPG.com or Paizo.com

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License unless stated otherwise in the thread.

I personally recommend blogger aka. blogspot from google - very stable platform, very easy to use and integrates with facebook and google pages very well.

Guild Journeyer

wow, thanks Jacktannery!

how should i put your name in the work? a nickname, or your real name ?

You can put 'Jacktannery' (my username) - it is probably easiest. Make sure to mention the Cartographer's Guild and link to the homepage - a lot of the furniture used is by bogie. Glad you are happy with it Rossik.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456