Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Kickstarter] Kaidan campaign setting (PFRPG)

Very cool! F. Wesley Schneider, Editor in Chief at Paizo Publishing, just became a backer for Kaidan, and has officially endorsed the project on my Facebook Page - Michael Tumey's Facebook page.

We've still got a ways to go, but the banner ad campaign, and the fact that so many are sharing this on various blogs - we appreciate the grass roots support!
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 08-26-2012 at 10:47 PM.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Hey congrats! BTW, the link appears to be broken.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Quote Originally Posted by arsheesh View Post
    Hey congrats! BTW, the link appears to be broken.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh
    Fixed it, thanks!
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Since Wes Schneider is the gothic horror man at Paizo Publishing, in addition to being one of most recent backers to Kaidan, I have the pleasure to announce that he will be writing the forward/introduction to the Kaidan GM's Guidebook when it is completed - so there's something else to look forward to! Woot!
    DrivethruRPG store

Only 7 days to the end of this Kickstarter and we're only $670 from our Tier 2 goal of creating a 200 page Kaidan GM's Guide full of regional, city and location maps of interest in the campaign setting. Please contribute if you can - or spread the word. We really want to create the larger volume!

Michael
    DrivethruRPG store

This is the last time I will post to this thread. The Kickstarter has 70 hours to go, and only $92 to reach our next goal of $7K for a full 200 page GM's Guide book, and at least 12 additional custom maps.

Join as a pledger if you can - or spread the word, though there's not much time left...

Edit: only $32 to go... woot!
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 09-13-2012 at 06:06 PM.
    DrivethruRPG store

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Korash's Avatar

Well, I am almost positive it wasn't me that did it, but you are now over the 7k (by more than I pledged - MD)
    Art Critic = Someone with the Eye of an Artist, Words of a Bard, and the Talent of a Rock.

Please take my critiques as someone who Wishes he had the Talent

Quote Originally Posted by Korash View Post
    Well, I am almost positive it wasn't me that did it, but you are now over the 7k (by more than I pledged - MD)
    Thanks for pledging, and WOOT, we are over 7K now!

Before that goes to my head, Steve is doing a last ditch "Hail Mary" play in this last 60 some hours left in the Kickstarter. We will still put something of a scaled back (or full) Players Guide in increments of 32 pages, at $1250 each. So if we can release something more than just the GM's Guide, if we can get more pledges, or pledgers to upgrade in these last hours.

I'm immensely happy, nonetheless!
    DrivethruRPG store

I thought the previous post was my last one for this thread, but...

Woot!

With 27 hours to go, we've got 185 backers at $8318 - which means there's now going to be a 200 page GM's Guide, and a 32 page Player's Guide, but we still have 27 hours left. We must try to get $1182 in pledges in the time we have left to get a 64 page Player's Guide which will mean Player Options and PC point of view description of the setting.

Thanks everyone - we're beyond where I thought we'd be, but we still have more time!
    DrivethruRPG store

108 minutes left... only $382 from a 64 page Kaidan Players Guide... we are so close!
    DrivethruRPG store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12