Thread: Hello everyone..

Guild Member Facebook Connected

Default Hello everyone..

After finding the site today looking for D&D resources I had to join. I must say there is some amazing artist on this board. I was blown away by some of the maps I seen. I am new to making maps on the computer, but not with pen and paper. Here is to looking forward to working with some of you all while I learn some new tricks.

Hi there Ruff, welcome to the Guild! I had the same experience as you had a couple years back. I remember thinking, I wish I were capable of creating maps half as cool as these! Spend some time exploring the tutorials section and try a few out for size, you might be surprised at just what you're capable of.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Guild Member Facebook Connected

Quote Originally Posted by arsheesh View Post
    Hi there Ruff, welcome to the Guild! I had the same experience as you had a couple years back. I remember thinking, I wish I were capable of creating maps half as cool as these! Spend some time exploring the tutorials section and try a few out for size, you might be surprised at just what you're capable of.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh
    No doubt! I have been looking and reading a lot.. I can't wait till the power supply gets in for my computer.. Seeing I am on a backup and cant do anything on it at the moment.. lol