Thread: Hello :)

Default Hello :)

Hello,

I'm somewhat new to the world of map making. I've been playing around with photo shop and forums related to that; however I've come to realize drawing pictures is not enough, I need to branch into cartography.

My husband runs a fair number of table top games and i normally enhance the experience with fun visuals now we are building a world from scratch and this seemed like a good place to bounce ideas.

- Joy

Hi Joy,

I am looking for new cartographers to help with my first novel, and I'd like to give you an offer: http://www.cartographersguild.com/sh...or-Debut-Novel

Please have a look at that if you're interested, and then use the email address given to give me a shout and let me know what your thoughts are (if you like!). If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email me (unfortunately I can't use the private message system on here yet as I'm new to these forums!)

Thanks,
    Helix341

Blog Entries

Hi Joy, welcome to the guild. Many people here make full world maps and theres lots to check out. There is also a guild based world that we all did a bit of map each with to have a look at too called the CWBP - or community world building project.

Welcome to the Guild Joy!

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh