Thread: Tour the States Music Video

Default Tour the States Music Video

Freehand drawing a map of the USA with little spot illustrations. Might be fun to do a fantasy map that looked like this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E2CN...ature=youtu.be

Hehe, pretty cool. Reminds me of the map I made a couple challenges ago. It was a blast making the little images. Of course, you do realize that contrary to the lyrics in that song crossing the United States of America is by no means a "little trip somewhere"? That's a long distance to travel if you aren't flying and even then...
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

That would be an awesome trip but make sure you have enough time. I have been down the Inland Passage from Alaska to the states and that was incredible. I have driven (well ridden in the van) from California to Wisconsin when I was a kid and that was a long ride. Wish I had time to do it now that I'm older as I think I would appreciate it more.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt