Thread: RPG Startup

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Post RPG Startup

Hello Cartographers!
    I'm here as I've almost finished writing a role-playing game and it needs a map before it can be published. Everything else is almost finished, so I'm hoping to gain enough skills to make a professional looking map within a week or two. You may think that's ambitious, but you have no idea how much coffee I can consume and how obsessive I can be when it comes to my book.
    That said, I'll take all the help I can get, and am hoping for some constructive criticism later. There will be one full-colour map for the front cover (a strange idea, I know, but the artist who was doing the front cover had technical problems and had to stop, so that leaves me and zero drawing ability to make a cover - Map Time!). Hopefully there will be more maps to come later also.

I'll be using Campaign Cartographer for the entire thing.

Also - if anyone's interested in drawing maps, I'll happily hand the project over to them. I can't pay anyone (I'm just a guy making this thing from his bedroom) but all the artists who are working on the book (there are 6 so far) get a credit and a free copy of the book.

Hi there Malin Freeborn, welcome to the Guild! You may have already posted a map request, but if not, you might want to do so. Best of luck on your project though.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Default Request

Cheers Arsheesh. I found the map request section, though I think I'm fairly happy with what I've produced.