Thread: Hi from France

Default Hi from France

Hello,

I'm 30 years old, live in Paris, and I'm very glad to find a cartographer community : since 15 years I'm playing roleplaying games and I've always drawn all my maps for each game I've masterized. And since 1 year, I've become officially a cartographier in a little french roleplaying games edition. I've published maps in 2 games :

The first one is a fictive Edinburgh map in 1800, from the town enclosed in huge wall, putting under quarantine since the 17th century's great pest epidemy :
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	carto_final_200dpi_free.jpg 
Views:	1231 
Size:	3.97 MB 
ID:	47320
    The second one is a map from Mississippi boarding states, in voodoo - devil blues ambiance game :
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	campaign_map2.jpg 
Views:	932 
Size:	660.6 KB 
ID:	47319

I've put some of my older works in a diaporama .

Now I'm working on a Rain Wilds map, adapted from the Robin Hobb's books and on a map from a Mississippi Steamer, the USS Sultana, burned out in 19th century.

I hope I'll have enough time to try the challenges but I'm sure I'll learn from ths place and disconver much very interesting works and technics.
    Thx for existing

Songe

Hi there Songe, welcome to the Guild! Hey those are some great maps, and congratulations on being published! That deserves a bit-o Rep. I hope you do decide to contribute to the challenges (or at least show off any future commissions).

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Welcome to the guild! Looking at your great maps it looks like we can learn a thing or two from you to.
    My finished maps

Mapping Worlds (My blog about mapping)

Imaginary maps (My facbook page devoted to mapping)