Thread: WIP - Unnamed Continent (First Map)

Default WIP - Unnamed Continent (First Map)

My friend and I made a campaing setting and we got to the point where we needed a drawn map. So, I've been giving it a try. Here is what I have so far. I'm open to suggestions.
    I can give you some more background if you want.
    Here is the map.

Looking good but i will probably have to get rid of the river that runs from mountains to mountains. Rivers need to have an outlet to a larger body, unless this is an artificial canal this wouldn't happen naturally

-D-
    People come and people go. I walk amongst them, I see their faces; but none see mine. I pass them in the streets but nary a glance is spared my way, for what interest would they have in a Wanderer? Not of this world... Forever Alone... Forever Wandering... LoneWandererD...

My DeviantART

Finished Maps

RIP Angel "Ingy" Yates - The first inspiration that guided me towards art. You will be missed...

Quote Originally Posted by LonewandererD View Post
    Looking good but i will probably have to get rid of the river that runs from mountains to mountains. Rivers need to have an outlet to a larger body, unless this is an artificial canal this wouldn't happen naturally

-D-
    Looks to me like the river may be going underground, rather than ending at the mountains? And have an undergound/underwater outlet to the sea at the south?