Thread: Oh no, what have I got myself in to...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Oh no, what have I got myself in to...

Well, that's it. I'm hooked. Goodbye, normal life, goodbye, schoolwork. I'll be spending an unholy amount of time making maps from now on. I hope to one day make something that even approaches the level of quality I've seen on this site.

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

I'm right there with ya! I joined a while back, but only just now actually started going through the site and making use of the tutorials, and I'm suckered in like a monkey on a banana truck!

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Korash's Avatar

Welcome to the Guild, the Mappiest Place on the Web

Don't forget, as with most new addi...erm HOBBIES, try to remember that there are other people you should be interacting with as well...like family members, and that they may not really understand your new found joy.
    Art Critic = Someone with the Eye of an Artist, Words of a Bard, and the Talent of a Rock.

Please take my critiques as someone who Wishes he had the Talent

Well I can certainly relate to that sentiment Aafen. Welcome to the addiction!

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Welcome Aafen I'm new too...still got a life, so far so good...but I have to say, comments from the wises and venerable member previously scares me... and I like that
    Happy times!