Thread: Hi everyone new here

Link Hi everyone new here

Hi everyone Im new here, I have been making maps for kids for a little while. I started off doing it for my kids and now I have started doing it as a little sideline as its so much fun! check out my facebook page for some images if you are interested.

https://www.facebook.com/PersonalisedFantasyKidsMaps

I include names places, interests anything I can. I love it! it would be great to know what you think. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7266.JPG 
Views:	71 
Size:	3.08 MB 
ID:	47408

Welcome to the Guild Bluensoedwill! I really dig the map, it's very whimsical. You should definitely post more of your work here for the Guild.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Korash's Avatar

Yuppers gotta like that map!!

(I am having troubles repping the map, and in you first post even, but it will come your way)

Is that actual crumpled paper, and then PnP drawn? or textured on the computer? either way me likies
    Art Critic = Someone with the Eye of an Artist, Words of a Bard, and the Talent of a Rock.

Please take my critiques as someone who Wishes he had the Talent

That's defenitely handmade! Wow, you got patience. To me, its easier on the computer; I got lazy...but seing yours, I think I should take my pencil back and give it a try.

I love it
    Welcome to the guild!

hey thanks everyone. yes all hand made. i have a few more i have made recently that i will post. been very busy just recently so only just checked my thread. Im really pleased you like the map