Thread: Howdy

Post Howdy

Hi there,

I've been lurking around for a while and just made my first post for the May Challenge.

I've been mapping since I first got into gaming back in the early '80s, I love to create worlds.

I have been experimenting with styles lately, which I'll try to get around to sharing some of my doodles in the next week or so, as I get time.

I'm late 40's, married with three grown children (A Chef, A Cop and a Criminal Justice Major) with an Infantryman Son-in-Law, 2 dogs and 1 cat. I do design and layout work for a printing company in North Georgia and love it!

I mostly use Illustrator and photoshop for my maps, if I'm not using pen and paper. I have CC3, and have used CC off and on for years, but I prefer my Adobe products (or a pen and paper )
    \"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead.\"
    - Charles Bukowski

Big Welcome to the guild Malakor. I see you jumped right in and went straight into the challenge. Excellent idea. I'm sure you'll have a great time here and please dont hesitate if you have any questions.

Torq
    The internet! It\'ll never catch on.

Software Used: Terranoise, Wilbur, Terragen, The Gimp, Inkscape, Mojoworld

Welcome. Hmmmm, my math skillz tells me that if you are in your 40's and your three grown children are all postsecondary trained either you age is close to 48/49 or you started having youngens really, really early.

Welcome to the group!
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Or he has been on a journey that involved travelling at relatavistic speeds.

Granted this seems less likely than your suggestions, but I'm keeping an open mind for now...