I have come to this on and off for the past 3-4 years. I love the maps that I find here. I used to have a thing for drawing maps back when I was a kid, but medication kinda destroyed that outlet for me and it has been something that I have been struggling to regain ever since. I bought CC3 a while ago and gave up in frustration at the lack of any really good tutorials. The ones that seem to float around on the internet are dated and really don't seem to delve into the meat of what CC3 can do. I have a ton of world ideas that I want to try and bring to life.

Imagine if you will a world shrouded in one big never ending storm, the land a blasted ruined landscape. Whatever civilization still tries to survive on the surface does so under domed cities. However floating high above the swirling mass of clouds are huge continents, and five large floating cities, each representing a country that fled the surface. The skies are ripe for adventure, expansion, and exploration. Who or what occupied these once great landmasses? And what of those left on the surface?

This has been my campaign I idea for years, but I have never been able to create a world map for it. I figured CC3 would give me a heads up in the general direction but alas, that was not the case. So, I am hear to ask for help. I have looked though the pictures of works here, and was wondering if anyone had any good tutorials for CC3 or any good ideas to help me bring my world to life. With that I say this is a great community that until now, I have always been on the outside looking in, and now I have stepped though the door into a wonderful new world. So Hello!!!