Thread: Gidday!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Gidday!

Hi Jim from Sydney, Australia here just saying Hi and thanks to all concerned for the web-site, tutorials and lovely maps. What a great site!

I'm an avid roleplayer who GM's quite a lot. I've been using Dundjinni to create my maps to date.

I'm looking at starting my own publishing business (strictly hobby level - not full-time, well at least not for awhile anyways) and will need polished maps, particularly for cities and stuff. I've no problem with dungeon/floor plan maps (I like using Dundjinni's Classic set of tools for an old school feel), but larger scale maps are, I'm afraid, beyond me at this point. So when I get to the point where I need professional maps I'll post a commission request. Do the folk here on the site as well as doing overhead views, do Cityscapes from a land or sea based view?

Cheers,

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Korash's Avatar

ooo, good question.

I do remember seeing some, but for the life of me I can't remember who, when or where...Hopefully someone who does reads this and puts their hand up

And Welcome to the Guild, The Mappiest Place on the Web
    Art Critic = Someone with the Eye of an Artist, Words of a Bard, and the Talent of a Rock.

Please take my critiques as someone who Wishes he had the Talent