Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bridge Encounter.

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected Pryme8's Avatar

Map Bridge Encounter.

Free to use for what ever...

still could use some foliage or rocks...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BridgeEncounter1.png 
Views:	382 
Size:	1.80 MB 
ID:	47854

Guild Member Facebook Connected

Sweet bridge.. would look good for a few encounters..

Excellent Bridge, nice work. Bridges are one of the reasons I prefer DM'ing lower level characters. They have to cross the bridge. My current group are all 11 to 14th level, They know that if I went to the trouble to map a bridge I'm going to hit them with something so they just fly or teleport around it every time. The low level characters have to take their chances.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    Excellent Bridge, nice work. Bridges are one of the reasons I prefer DM'ing lower level characters. They have to cross the bridge. My current group are all 11 to 14th level, They know that if I went to the trouble to map a bridge I'm going to hit them with something so they just fly or teleport around it every time. The low level characters have to take their chances.

haha thats pretty funny, you must be uber familar with DND set rules!

I am working on my own system right now, but it will never be as in debth as DnD

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    That is why I have a house rule that you have to complete the encounter.. I see ti this way, if I spend the time to bring them engaging encounters then they should have fun with them.. Plus my players are greedy fiends that like to find treasure.. I have even let them strip the armor and weapons off the dead enemies so they can sell it back for 15%.. I figured if I let them do the 20% sell back it would get out of control..

:-( im sad, I dont play any games...

you should.. its a blast honestly.. You do good maps that would lead to awesome encounters..

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Not sure why I haven't seen this until now but this is great !! Have some rep
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

This is shaping up nicely pryme.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Awesome looking bridge. Though if it's stone and (I assume) arched, there should be an arch in the shadow somewhere. =P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast