Thread: May Entry: Fentor Cross Church

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Post May Entry: Fentor Cross Church

Firstly before we start on my entry can I just point out that we're still doing the thumbnails for the challenge entries. Since there are a lot of new members entering this month I shall explain. After we had a lot of entries one month I made a script which logs in, looks at all the challenge entries, grabs the latest work in progress (WIP) image and formats up a web page. The link is usually in a post from me under the main challenge details but I will post it here too :-

May 08 Thumbnails

voila... Now at the time of posting theres a link to each entry but a lot of WIP images missing. The script needs to look for a tag which is the latest WIP image tag that you can put just before your image and it will snag it in the formatting. So as of writing, Sigurd, Melee Guy, terrain monkey, NeonKnight, GM's apprentice, and Redrobes (because I havent finished this post yet !) all need to put a tag in if they have an image to show.

Ill put one in just before my post but it is just ### Latest WIP ###. You need to put a new one in every time you put up a new image. The script snags the last one it finds.

Ok - my entry this month is Fentor Cross Church because if I dont win I still get a useful map for my co-op tile

I have been told that somebody is using Fentor Cross as their story base and it revolves around a church so I figured well thats my next map so might as well be a challenge entry too. I will leave the story for a while but it sounds intriguing with some shape shifters called Thrixs' Oddling Bunglers... (been on the booze too much I think ). Its not exactly a full campaign were talking here but ill take whatever I can get !

So Fentor Cross church is made of stone and is situated a little way from the town. I shall have to mark it up on my tile.

So time to add my wip tag and 74.1kb image...

### Latest WIP ###
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FentorCrossChurch_75K_JPG.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	74.1 KB 
ID:	3508  
    Last edited by Redrobes; 05-09-2008 at 09:37 PM.