Thread: Some Game Maps...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Map Some Game Maps...

Hi, this is the first time I've posted any of my maps here. In comparison to some of the work here, I think I have a long way to go with my cartography! Anyhow, please feel free to use however you wish and comment if you like.

All of the maps were created in Dundjinni and apart from Rock Creek Pavillion which I labelled in PS (this was done as a favour to a friend of mine who sent me a rough idea of what he wanted for an adventure he is writing), have had no editing in any other program,. The Manor House map above ground section I 'borrowed' from WoTC, it's the moathouse from the Hommlet adventure. The underground level is all mine, however. The last 3 maps are from my Elric of Melnibone campaign using the MRQII/Legend rules from Mongoose.

I'm just starting to discover PS and am amazed at the stuff that can be done with it.

Enjoy.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AG_MAP3.jpg 
Views:	271 
Size:	880.4 KB 
ID:	48126Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Manor House.jpg 
Views:	243 
Size:	463.3 KB 
ID:	48127Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sorcerers Isle D1.jpg 
Views:	295 
Size:	834.7 KB 
ID:	48128Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sorcerers Isle D2.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	700.3 KB 
ID:	48129

Guild Member Facebook Connected wisemoon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Dundjinni is a great tool for making RPG maps. Photoshop and GIMP are for those of us who have been bitten by the art/cartography bug in a very bad way! These maps are a great start, and have a nice classic look to them. Keep learning and keep mapping!
    This and all other posts, including image or document files created by me that are linked in a post, are copyright Megan L. Wiseman, in the current year. Permission to use granted under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License unless otherwise stated in the post.
    Please visit my blog - cartography, popular culture, and my art/design journal. Here are my finished maps!

I intend too!