Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Das Qala

Guild Adept Facebook Connected Carbus's Avatar

Valeu Mateus! Sou do Brazil também, Rio de Janeiro!

anomiecoalition, maybe we can talk about the history, i didn´t really worked very hard on it, maybe we can fit it into your Al-Qadim campaign!

Larb, by the end it was! But I never really draw any mountain with that much detail, so it was good, I learned something new!

Don't speak Portuguese anymore unfortunately...but my parents are from Porto Alegre (they imposed an english only rule in the house once I started school).
    *Most of my Maps can be seen in full resolution on my blog*

*I've made some of my maps into full adventures available for download at DriveThruRPG.com or Paizo.com

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License unless stated otherwise in the thread.

I think it looks quite lovely and the colour scheme is great. One thing I would consider is ordering the numbers on the map, so that the eye follows them logically. As they are now, the numbers seem to follow in an unexpected order: 1, 7, 2, 5, ... (left to right, top to bottom). I know this is quite hard and can complicate things (I have problems with it too), but it's worth giving it a thought.

Excellent work, great details, very precise.

That is quite something! Lovely work! The only minor question / crit I have are the large windows (if they are windows) on the cliff which is holding up the horse statue. The ones on the extreme right are 'cut off' by the cliff which looks odd (how would a window like that work in 3 dimensions?). It might be an idea to get rid of the incomplete windows and just fill it with the pattern.

Lovely work all the same!

Guild Adept Facebook Connected Carbus's Avatar

Just a quick update, following Lukc advice, I organized the numbers in the map, they are better now, I hope!
    Ravells, about the windows, they weren´t supposed to be windows, but what you say is correct, they look a bit strange , but I with the challenge ending I think there´s no time. I´ll try to adjust it later, but thanks for the advice!

### LATEST WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dasqalafinal.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	1.57 MB 
ID:	48487

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234