Thread: New to the site and saying hello!

Default New to the site and saying hello!

Greetings all! I figured this seemed like the beginning point for forum posts and what better place to begin than at the beginning?
    I am 28 almost 29 and I got into cartography about 10 years ago when I began designing my own world for my Dungeons and Dragons campaigns. Something tells me I am not alone in that. I joined this site a number of months ago but have since been too preoccupied to be on much.
    Most of the work I have done thus far is in pen and paper medium but I am getting the hang of a few software based image editors. I have used gimp a bit as well s the ubiquitous photoshop, as well as microsoft pain (to a rather satisfactory end I might add.) My computer is rather a lump so i have issues with any vector drawing tools like inkscape and bryce studio but with any luck Ill be remedying that in a few months.

Well i suppose that should suffice for an introduction for now.

Welcome to the Guild Tal! Yup, you're right, many of us are designing our own campaign settings as well. Look forward to seeing your contributions to the Guild.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh