Heya Cartographers Guild!

I'm looking for a profesional or a highly skilled amateur to handle the creation of a fairly detailed 3D Map along the lines of the one in "King Arthur - The Roleplaying Wargame". Payment can be discussed in private although I do not have the proper rights to send PMs here so please reply to jpvg1981@gmail.com. I imagine that it will be an ongoing job to make minor fixes until it suits our needs to perfection.

I/We are not looking for other models such as trees or bridges or similar, it comes down to our artists deeming that the actual creation of the 3d terrain with texture would be in better hands with someone with expertice in that specific area so while we could get it done ourselves, we would have to spend quite a bit of time with experimenting. We believe that it would save everyone alot of time by outsourcing that specific part right here and now.

Your tools may be anything although I can guarentee now that it's not possible to randomly generate the level of detail that is needed so you will have to go in and handpolish anything that has been randomly generated.

Please do include samples(images) of prior work that is similar to what we are looking for in your initial mail.

Kind Regards
Jess Grønnebech