Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: September 2012 Entry: Sunset Tower

I can't think of anything else that will improve it...a scale maybe? I just love it.

Yeah, that's just really cool. Nice to see some more sci-fi maps as well.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

I have been thinking about adding a scale, but it meant having to do some research. What I found suggests floors that are between 3 and 4 metres in height (that takes into account up to half a metre for wiring and ventilation and stuff like that).

That's for a properly stacked office type building. This one is more substantially built with lots of solid concrete sections (it is supposed to be hardened against attack). There are also several hidden ducts and shafts (and the odd room) not marked on the map. But for the heights of floors like the admin section I think I will go for 4 metres which should make it easy to figure out the rest.

*edit* actually looking at it again, I think I'll go for 3 metres or my train will look oversized.
    Last edited by Larb; 09-18-2012 at 03:46 PM.

I finished the map so this is the final version, I opted not to put a scale on it ('cause I couldn't make it look ok and it was a headache to figure out).

### LATEST WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sunsettower.jpg 
Views:	197 
Size:	772.7 KB 
ID:	48496

For some reason the thread isn't updating. I think because I got an error 500 when I made the last post.

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

Hi Larb - how exactly is the thread not updating? I see post #14 saying that it is a final version. Are there more changes you'd like to make to this?

It seems to be ok now. When I originally made the post, I got an error 500 but the post went through anyway. But on the forum, it said the thread's last post was post #13. But everything seems to be fine now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12