Thread: Greetings fantasy Cartographers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post Greetings fantasy Cartographers

My name is Steve HelselI am 33 years old, I have a wife and seven kids, I work as Corrections Officer in rural Indiana. I am a transplant from the south suburbs of Chicago. Like many of you I grew up playing dungeons and dragons. I have hand drawn many maps over the years. Though I still play fantasy rpg's namely pathfinder and I hope to utilize my CC3 software to this end, the real reason I am so into this is that I wrote a novel. While I try to get it published I am going to write another. The first story is fairly self contained in a locality, I would undoubtably benifit from mapping, but it was not neccesary. My next book is going to take place over a much larger area and therefore I will need proficiency in cartograpy. Thank you for welcoming me into your community.

Guild Adept Facebook Connected Mateus090985's Avatar

Be welcome. I hope to see your maps soon!

Welcome to the Guild Steven! Many other Guild members are working on maps for their novels as well, so you are definitely in the right place.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Thanks you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenhelsel@gmail.com View Post
    My name is Steve HelselI am 33 years old, I have a wife and seven kids, I work as Corrections Officer in rural Indiana. I am a transplant from the south suburbs of Chicago. Like many of you I grew up playing dungeons and dragons. I have hand drawn many maps over the years. Though I still play fantasy rpg's namely pathfinder and I hope to utilize my CC3 software to this end, the real reason I am so into this is that I wrote a novel. While I try habanos cuban cigars to get it published I am going to write another. The first story is fairly self contained in a locality, I would undoubtably benifit from mapping, but it was not neccesary. My next book is going to take place over a much larger area and therefore I will need proficiency in cartograpy. Thank you for welcoming me into your community.
    Hello Steve! and welcome aboard..

It is nice to meet you..

Have a nice day