Thread: Sci-Fi Future Huge Mansion/Command Building

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Map Sci-Fi Future Huge Mansion/Command Building

SO this is a map that i made for a warhammer 40k game that i was a player in. we had a rouge trader dynasty and had claimed a planet as our own, and soo spent a bunch of cash building the uber planetary mansion/base of operations. I made this map in Photoshop, using mapping elements form rpgmapshare.com and dunjinnis's forums. used alot of textures and stuff as well, i think i spent like 100+ hours making this map lol.

and we used it once.

but lah, such is life

it has two stories, and then 2 underground stories, the power and command structures are underground, and it is defended by automated turrets and an on base guard contingent.

It would bring me great joy for someone else to get a use out of this map lol.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	First Floor Final.jpg 
Views:	722 
Size:	2.28 MB 
ID:	66949Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2nd FLoor Final.jpg 
Views:	543 
Size:	940.1 KB 
ID:	66950Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Basement 1 Final.jpg 
Views:	717 
Size:	2.65 MB 
ID:	66951Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Basement 2 Final.jpg 
Views:	510 
Size:	2.75 MB 
ID:	66952

This is FANTASTIC! I was just coming through to see if there were any cool maps to use in my Sci Fi game and here this is. Thanks so much!

And a question: how did you do the wall outlines? They look great!

Awesome Maps.......Did you ever map maps with grids? Cause I'm not gonna lie.....that'd be great!!

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Nice work there. It is so hard to find half decent plans of contemporary/future/sci-fi buildings. An indication of scale might be helpful but otherwise outstanding! I would like to use this in my Alternity campaign with your permission please?