Hello, I have been doing a few battlemaps for my gaming group these past few weeks. I have posted a few of them on these forums, but never in this section (basically, I posted the dungeons in the dungeons section and so on...)

But, I guess, it makes a lot of sense of posting them here instead...

So, here is the latest one I did. The players are will track a series of disparition in a small village to a sorcerous giant spider.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Spider Cave.jpg 
Views:	1965 
Size:	783.6 KB 
ID:	48290

It is quite small, and the cave's shape is a bit weird, that is because I intend on printing it and sticking it as an A3 format and because the map is only supposed to hold two encounters. I did not want to stretch it too much just so that the rooms are further appart or in a more natural looking line...
There is a tiny spot of light in the last room, as my spider may attempt to escape at the last minute... I will see how murderous a mood the players are in... I probably also need to find some pictures of corpses bundled in spider silk to put in this room, I will look over the Dundjinni forums...

I am not very satisfied with the map, to be honest, for some reason, I don't find particularly compelling or pretty... but it is growing on me slowly and I no longer hate it as intenselly...
Anyway, any comment or suggestion to improve it will be most appreciated!

And, I mention the Dundjinni forums because just about all the furniture I use to dress my battlemaps come from these august grounds. Here, the map is a bit sparce on furniture, but the stalagmites (that I dulled down a fair bit) and the spider webs come from there...