Thread: Already have map, need finishing touches and city names!

Help Already have map, need finishing touches and city names!

Hello everyone! I am making a map for my project. I have almost completed it, but I still need some beautification made (sorry if I used the incorrect word), and I also need some city, river, sea and region names, as well. Feel free to contact me here: Daendyr19@yahoo.com or add me on Skype (Daendyr19).

The style I want the map to be should be something Sci-Fi, because the project will be a Sci Fi mod.
    The map down below is just the image of the world map without any cities and details. This was made in Photoshop, and if you want the .pds file contact me. THANKS!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pragia world map - borders.jpg 
Views:	847 
Size:	2.86 MB 
ID:	53525

Here is the map without any details, just the terrain.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pragia world map.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	2.65 MB 
ID:	53558
    Last edited by Daendyr19; 04-11-2013 at 04:06 AM.

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Korash's Avatar

Daendyr19, I combined your two similar posts, but i am not sure what happened to the last two attachments.. Could you repost them please. Also, you should read the sticky at the top of the Request forum for the proper way to post requests.

If you don't mind me asking, if this is one of your maps it shows that you know what to do when creating a map, why not try to place the missing elements yourself. We have a WIP (Work In Progress) forum that is specifically for getting ideas on how to enhance or improve a map.
    Art Critic = Someone with the Eye of an Artist, Words of a Bard, and the Talent of a Rock.

Please take my critiques as someone who Wishes he had the Talent

Thanks for combining, I'll edit the post a little bit, though.

I worked on this map a lot and I ran out of ideas, so I need someone to try to enhance my map 'cause I'm really tired of making the map
    But I understand what you mean. I tried improving but I'm not that good of an artist.