Well met! So what do I want to tell you about me, or what do you want to know about me? Hm....

Let's see. I'm a greybeard without the beard. I've been playing longer than I've been alive. Usually as GM. Uphill both ways. Barefoot. In the snow, even when it was a hundred degrees.

OK, enough of that rot. I do have a significant amount of gaming and GMing experience (since the first Chainmail), but it's all been face-to-face. I haven't really gotten involved in computer-based RPGs.

I am very heavily into mapping and supporting other GMs, but am usually swamped with projects. If I can help out, I will, but it'll usually have to be something that could help quite a few GMs at a time.

I'll play or GM just about anything. I prefer my campaign using homebrew rules, but have been running adventures under 3.5 most recently.

I am watching 4E closely to see how viable that rulesystem is.

Gaming Experience: D&D (all versions), Traveller, Earthdawn, Champions, HARP, WFRPG, Paranioa, On The Edge, and too many others, to include boardgames and card flopping, to list.

I have not run or played in Hackmaster or that Munchkin Mashing game that is out.