Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New City Map - Sarastara

Default New City Map - Sarastara

This will be completely hand drawn like my Pepplefen village map. I am mostly doing this for practice. The city is from my own personal novel and RPG setting (like Pepplefen is). There are lots of interesting history and cultural points about it. It has a mix of two specific architectural styles too. I won't bore you all with those world details though.

The map is 50% of it's actual style. Still doing all the linework (it is taking a while!). I left my notes layer on too as it might be a useful indicator.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sarastara.jpg 
Views:	348 
Size:	614.7 KB 
ID:	48408  

A bit more detail done. I should have most of the linework done soon and then I can start on the colouring.

Views:	309 
Size:	887.6 KB 
ID:	48483  

Guild Adept Facebook Connected Mateus090985's Avatar

Looks VERY good. Iam still trying to do my first settlement project, but it seens that I do not have the talent for ir. Congrats.

Very nice lines ... I'm again tempted to upgrade my tablet a bit, since it's getting on in years!

Mateus: I assure you, it requires patience more than talent, so I hope you give it a try!

Larb, I really like your village outline. I love the way your style is progressing in your town maps. The more purist hand-drawn look is very attractive. I look forward to watching this map progress.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Thanks. I find more more procedural style is quicker but I do like the way the hand drawn stuff is turning out too. Anyway, I finished the outlines. Well I will probably add more farmland details and such but now it's on to the colouring!

Views:	565 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	48555  

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected anstett's Avatar

Really nicely done. I like how there is the master sluice for the mill quarter.

BOB
    We do not stop playing because we grow old.
    We grow old because we stop playing.

www.dragonslayers-society.org

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast