Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: September/October 2012 Lite Challenge: Village of Taffarel

This map is really coming along nicely anomiecoalition. I especially like the sphinx? in the dungeon.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Thanks guys. Wish I could take credit for the sphinxy statue (Its actually a Bogie adaptation that I just color-modified). Just wish I could have come up with a clever way to express on the map that it can be moved to lead to a secret passage to the Underdark. Ultimately, I was nervous about adding anything else to the overall image for fear that it would be too cluttered.

The darkness of the background is largely an accident - one of my goals this month was to try to learn how to depict elevations and while I'm pretty happy with it overall, there is alot that could be improved on. In my head I imagined the village to have somewhere between 100-200 people living there and that houses wouldn't be as jumbled as in Arab cities (since most of the houses would need some space for livestock and other business). I look forward to perhaps a city-type challenge in the future where I can try to create a more dense housing environment.
    *Most of my Maps can be seen in full resolution on my blog*

*I've made some of my maps into full adventures available for download at DriveThruRPG.com or Paizo.com

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License unless stated otherwise in the thread.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123