Thread: Is there an easy way to convert Dundjinni objects to PNG Files

Question Is there an easy way to convert Dundjinni objects to PNG Files

Title pretty much sums it up. But is there an easy way to convert the Dundjinni djx(?) objects into PNG format? Other than place them on a blank map and copy them.
    Glory is the reward of valour.

My blog at: damonjynx.blogspot.com.au

Finished Maps

There is no legal way to do it, including the option that you mentioned.
    Mark Oliva
    The Vintyri (TM) Project

Thanks Mark. I've just begun to discover Photoshop and it's versatility and was wondering how I could port some across. I'll just have to have a look here and on the Dundjinni forums to pick up symbols and stuff that I want.
    Glory is the reward of valour.

My blog at: damonjynx.blogspot.com.au

Finished Maps

Quote Originally Posted by damonjynx View Post
    Thanks Mark. I've just begun to discover Photoshop and it's versatility and was wondering how I could port some across. I'll just have to have a look here and on the Dundjinni forums to pick up symbols and stuff that I want.
    I think you'll find that the symbols in the Dundjinni forums and several other sources discussed in the forums here are of better quality than many of those in the DJX format. They also are without legal problems.
    Mark Oliva
    The Vintyri (TM) Project

As Mark said, the djx files on Dundjinni are copyrighted and they can't be easily converted to png. But there are only about 500 djx symbols and there are about 70,000 user created png symbols on the DJ user Forums that are free to use. Learn to use the search function on the DJ forum it is a great way to find things.

I have over 2,000 symbols and maps I made at DJ and I have posted hundreds of them here in the Mapping Elements Thread.

Here is a link to the mapping elements I posted here, http://www.cartographersguild.com/sh...les-and-Chairs

And here is a link to the Preset Thread at DJ: http://www.dundjinni.com/forums/foru...TID=11512&PN=2

This is a link to a Search list I created when I did a search for "Weapons": http://www.dundjinni.com/forums/sear...I=TC&FM=8&OB=1

Anything specific you need just let me know.