Thread: The Voyages of Branze MAP

Guild Apprentice Facebook Connected daeVArt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Map The Voyages of Branze MAP

Hello, I’m Newbie here, I’ve just Finished my 1st Map ^^V, I would like to share, and I Hope you can give me some Critique, Suggestion, or Ideas for this Map. I used Ascension Atlas style for Photoshop as this base Tutorial, with lil bit add from another Tutorial as well. Thanks to the Creator of every Tutorial, I can freely read and Study every Tutorial even without Internet Connection (The Worst of my life >.<).
    And after read lots of Tutorial, I’ve decides To at least Create my own World With My own hand, It’ll be lots of Fun anyway, and rewarding of course. And yes, I’m really enjoy spent my time Creating the Map, it’s really Fun when you can craft something from nothing with your own hand. Whatever the result, is the reward. So from now on, I’ll be part of this Guild, Learn and study together, and hopefully, all of you can accept me here.

Anyway, The Map was used for my Mini Story, the name was “The Voyage of Branze Cogspring – Infinite Dimensional Plane unveiled” It’s part of my Sentinels Project (Writing Novel Project, So far I’ve done write a Novel, and want to make the world map of my own world). Thank you ^^V

-daeVArt
    Ps: Sorry for my bad English, It was my 4th language >.<
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bran-Voyage-New-Revised.jpg 
Views:	440 
Size:	1.48 MB 
ID:	48376  

Congrats on finishing your first map daeVArt, it turned out quite nicely!

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Blog Entries

thank you Arsheesh, I've just making another map, but not sure where to put that one. still in progress >.<, and really want to share the map, so i can improve the map

Guild Member Facebook Connected Kolyana's Avatar

I like it! =D Particularly like the compass on the water - it's a great blend of styles and particularly like the color combinations being used. My only comment outside of that is the labeling ... the font face, size and layout is maybe a couple of notches below the gorgeousness of the rest of the map ... like it didn't quite get the same love, you know?

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Very Nice !! The colors are beautiful and the whole thing has a great "feel" repped
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Blog Entries

@kolyana Thanks for the comment... yeah i think of the same way toward my labeling skill >.< I'll try to refine the label maybe

@jtougas thanks alot for the comment ^^